Skid Steer Brush Cutter Terminator
If you’ve been searching for the best skid steer brush cutter, you’re in luck – Rut’s Terminator skid steer brush cutter attachment is designed for efficiency, optimization, and durability, so you can get the job done in no time. The Terminator is designed for skid steers, CTL, and MTL machines, providing more versatility than a typical skid steer attachment. This skid steer mounted brush cutter attachment works on machines with a hydraulic flow between 17-45 gallons per minute, making this hydraulic brush cutter a staple for all of your heavy-duty job sites.
This heavy-duty brush cutter is a direct drive cutter with a 3 blade cutting system that provides a powerfully effective cut while maintaining safety. The Terminator comes with hydraulic hoses with quick connect couplers, so this will quickly become a must-have skid steer attachment for all your projects. The ability to eliminate thick brush will be handled with ease because of its job diversity – its similarity to our tree shear will make it a must-have for your equipment collection.
The best part about the Terminator? This heavy-duty attachment is made using AR400 steel blades to withstand years of use clearing brush on your farm, land, or right of way. No matter the job, our skid steer attachments are universally compatible with a variety of skid steer brands. Rut Manufacturing produces the Terminator to serve the small landowner or larger operations like tree companies, power companies, cities, towns, and much more. You can forget about using trimmer heads, rough-cut mowers, weed eaters, or string trimmers – our diverse line of equipment has an electric start and are universal skid steer quick attach products.
Additionally, you will find that like all our skid steer attachments, the brush cutter will devour brush and overgrowth quickly, while also keeping you and your workers safe. The open front design allows for materials to enter into the path of the blade and also aids in cleaning debris from underneath the deck so that the cutter can maintain it’s blade tip speed, and bulk materials pass through with ease. The versatility and smoothness of the blade carry this machine to the next level of product durability. This brush cutter attachment for skid steers is different than most, cutting edges with clarity and precision while providing a diverse skillset that goes beyond most attachments.
Our cutter comes standard with replaceable wear shoes. This will help protect your deck from abrasive work conditions and extend its overall lifespan. When it comes to our products, we want to create skid steer attachments, brush cutters, and mowers for all. Whether you have a mini skid steer or have a machine that requires more heft, our attachments can go the distance.
If you need a heavy-duty brush cutter that can manage your most unruly jobs in no time, the Brush Cutter Terminator is the perfect tool. While there are plenty of skid steer brush cutters for sale, we design our products to be multipurpose tools. Construction sites, farms, even commercial development – the sky’s the limit with our skid steer brush cutter attachment.
Our brush cutter can be set up to work with many popular models such as Case, Caterpillar, Bobcat, New Holland, John Deere, Kubota, Wacker, ASV, and many more.
Get to know the Brush Cutter Terminator and other Skid Steer Brush Mower Attachments
When it comes to brush cutter attachments, we understand that sometimes it takes more than reading about our product to better understand how they operate. If you want to increase your knowledge about skid steer tree cutters, skid steer brush cutters for sale, and the best brush mowers on the market, take the time to explore some of our favorite skid steer resources. We discuss how our attachments work, answer questions like ‘are skid steer attachments universal,’ and the best locations for their daily operation. Trust us, you won’t look at brush cutters or brush hog attachments for skid steers the same way again.
Our resources go in-depth on brush cutter attachments, skid steer tree cutters, skid steer grapple buckets, annual skid steer maintenance, and so much more. If you’re ready to familiarize yourself with brush cutter attachments for skid steers, explore our resources below.
If you need more information on brush cutter attachment for skid steers, or brush cutters for sale, don’t hesitate to contact us. Between our resources, employees, and skid steer brush cutter reviews, you’ll become familiar with our products in no time.
At Rut Manufacturing, our goal is to create products that operate on a variety of projects, job sites, and industries. Not all jobs are the same, but with every project you tackle, we can guarantee that you’ll never have to worry about the quality, durability, and reliability of your machine. All of our brush cutter attachments are manufactured in the USA, right here in Denton, North Carolina, so you can always count on working with handcrafted, high-quality equipment.
If you’re searching for a mulching machine for sale, look no further. Rut Manufacturing has everything you need, from skid steer brush cutters for sale, skid steer forestry mulchers, and quick attach disc mulchers. All of our skid steer attachments, whether it’s brush mowers, mulchers, or other heavy-duty equipment can handle anything you throw their way.
If you’d like to learn more, and instead of searching the internet for answers or skid steer attachments near me, contact us. You won’t be dealing with extreme wait times or bouncing from one customer service rep to another. Give us a call, or send us an email. We’re always happy to answer your questions.
Frequently Asked Questions about Skid Steers
When it comes to your skid steer, it’s important to make sure your piece of equipment works as hard as you do. But, there’s a lot of thought and decision-making that goes into owning a piece of equipment like a skid steer, so before and after your purchase, you might have some questions regarding the condition and care of your machine. That’s why we wanted to address your frequently skid steer questions, all in one place, so you’ll never have to go searching for information about your skid steer again.
- Can I use different attachment brands on my skid steer?
- You can use different attachment brands on your skid steer, it’s just important to make sure you have a universal coupler, or quick attach, installed on your skid steer. However, depending on the hydraulics and carrying capacity of your skid steer, the attachment might not be compatible with your skid steer, so it’s important to check the manual first.
- How can I use my skid steer?
- There are many ways you can use your skid steer. The most common uses include clearing, pushing, front-loading, transporting, and navigating.
- How much should I expect to pay for my skid steer?
- The price of a skid steer will always vary, but it primarily depends on the size. You could spend anywhere between $10,000 to $60,000, it is all about what you’re comfortable with and what you need from your machine.
- What’s the difference between a new and used skid steer?
- Mainly, the difference stems from its technology and operating life. Getting a used skid steer won’t affect its ability to work, it just might not be as up-to-date with new tech features, therefore have more limitations on job sites. However, if you don’t use a skid steer very often, it could be a more practical choice for you.
- How fast will my skid steer go?
- A skid steer can operate anywhere from seven to ten miles per hour.
- How long do skid steers last after purchase?
- A typical skid steer can last anywhere from 2,000 to 5,000 hours, or sometimes closer to 7,000 hours. However, its longevity depends on how many hours a day you use it. Regularly caring for your machine, and not overusing it on a weekly basis, will help maintain its operating life.
- How long should I operate my skid steer?
- A typical day of use would be considered five or six hours, in order to get the most out of your equipment.
- When do I know if my skid steer needs new tires?
- Most tires should be replaced out of 500 hours of use, but if you frequently go out on uneven terrain, and suspect uneven tread on your tires, it might be in your best interest to replace them sooner.
- How do I care for my skid steer?
- Annual and proper skid steer care is essential for keeping your device up and running like new. It’s best to check your skid steer frequently for tears in the tires, fluid levels, and see how the oil is doing.
I had ordered a BRUSH CUTTER FOR SKID STEER, CTL, AND MTL 60″ RUT MFG TERMINATOR 15-27 GPM at the end of last year and finally was able to use it for the first time here on our farm. I have 60 acres with about 50 of those being heavily wooded with multiflora rose, up to 5″ or 5″ grapevines, and thick growth of who knows what. Today is my fourth day of using this Brush Cutter for RUT MFG and I couldn’t be happier with this piece of machinery. When I ordered, I had Tony install stump grinding teeth (I think there are 22 of them) and that really helps when I cut a tree and then use the teeth to grind down near ground level. I highly recommend using RUT MFG. Feel free to reach out to me if you care to check up on my thoughts in a month or two.
• Dave Nedly
I bought the Rut manufacturing brush eliminator for my Kubota kx040 excavator. Wow, this is the way to clear blackberries and brush up to 4-inch diameter in a hurry. Way to go Rut manufacturing I will definitely recommend their products and services.
• Tom Vanderzanden
I have been using Rut products since 2017 and I am more than happy with the quality of service and the products. Every time I call Ira he immediately hooks me up with what I need. I 100% stand behind my testimony of these guys!
• Houston Barnes
I bought the skid steer terminator brush hog love it. The craftsmanship is top-notch and the brush hog works excellent. Would recommend Rut Mfg to anyone, great quality and great people.
• Jacinda Wassam
Excavator mounted log splitter is spot on. Split and load wood and never leave the seat of your machine. Wish I had this many years ago. Rut fitted the unit to my machine easily, I installed the unit and went to work!!
• Tommy Breedlove