Skid Steer Brush Cutter Terminator XP
When it comes to finding the right brush cutter for your skid steer, sometimes you need an attachment that’s willing to go the extra mile – and that’s exactly what the Terminator XP does. Unlike other skid steer attachments, this brush cutter knows what it takes to tackle overgrown brush, troublesome native grasses, and other foliage standing in your way. Not to mention, the integrity of this product makes it perfect for residential and commercial use. You’ve never seen a heavy-duty brush cutter like this before.
Curious what makes the Terminator XP attachment so unique? It’s still made with the same AR400 steel blades as the Terminator but has a few additional features that make the Terminator XP one of a kind. For starters, we’ve increased the deck thickness (¼”) and deck sides (5/16”), which protect your machine from any troublesome brush and overgrowth. We’ve added carbide-tipped mulching teeth between the blades for improved work optimization, making it easier to devour unruly shrubbery, overgrowth, and unwanted tree stumps. With the additional upgrades to the gear motor, the Terminator XP can tackle all your most challenging projects in half the time. Plus, the open front design allows the brush to quickly enter the blade path and aids in cleaning the debris from underneath the deck so that the cutter can maintain its blade tip speed. With the Terminator XP by your side, you’ll never approach your work the same way again.
At Rut, we understand that everyone’s equipment is different. That’s why we customize the Terminator XP’s motor to your specific skid steer, ensuring your cutter operates at peak performance. Now, you’ll have a machine that’s built to fit your needs. Plus, this skid steer forestry mulcher comes with replaceable wear shoes, so you never have to worry about the longevity of your brush cutter. These wear shoes help protect your deck from abrasive conditions on the job while extending the life of your deck. When it comes to the design of the Terminator XP, we’ve gone to great lengths to ensure the durability and longevity of your skid steer brush cutter.
At Rut Manufacturing, we’ve designed the Terminator XP to work on skid steers, CTL, and MTL machines. This unit is compatible with machines with a hydraulic flow between 17-45 gallons per minute for optimal efficiency. This is a direct drive cutter with a three-blade cutting system that provides a powerfully effective cut while maintaining safety and comes with hydraulic hoses with quick connect couplers.
No matter how hard you work, we manufacture the Terminator XP to withstand years of use, whether that’s spent removing brush from your farm, private land, or right of way. Our skid steer brush cutter is ideal for personal landowners, residential builders, commercial landscaping, tree companies, power companies, and much more.
If you need a skid steer brush cutter that will devour brush and overgrowth quickly, the Terminator XP was made for you.
Fast Facts about the Terminator XP Skid Steer Brush Cutter
Want to learn more about the Terminator XP? Review the dimensions and pricing of our product down below.
Designed for: Skid steers, CTL, and MTL machines.
Hydraulic Flow: 17-45 GPM
- 3 blade 60″
- 4 blade 72″
- 4 blade 78″
- Carbide tipped mulching teeth
- Hydraulic Hoses
- Quick Couplers
- Customized Motor for Individual Skid Steer
Get to know the Brush Cutter Terminator XP and other Skid Steer Brush Cutting Attachments
Finding the right mounted skid steer brush cutter for your line of work is a big decision, but there are plenty of other things to consider once you’re ready to get to work. Sometimes, it’s challenging to keep track of annual attachment maintenance or operating your skid steer safely. At Rut, we understand how important it is to care for your skid steer attachments, like brush cutters, brush bogs, and forestry mulchers, which is why we’ve rounded up our favorite resources on skid steers.
We discuss how our attachments work, annual maintenance tips and tricks, and the best locations for their daily operation in these resources. We also take a closer look at different skid steer attachments, such as brush cutters, skid steer tree cutters, skid steer grapple buckets, annual skid steer maintenance, and so much more. If you’re ready to familiarize yourself with brush cutter attachments for skid steers, explore our resources below.
If you need more information on brush cutter attachment for skid steers, or the Terminator XP, contact us directly. Between our resources and employees, we’re here to help however we can.
At Rut Manufacturing, our goal is to create products that operate on a variety of projects, job sites, and industries. Not all jobs are the same, but with every project you tackle, we can guarantee that you’ll never have to worry about the quality, durability, and reliability of your machine. All of our brush cutter attachments are manufactured in the USA, right here in Denton, North Carolina, so you can always count on working with handcrafted, high-quality equipment.
If you’re searching for a mulching machine for sale, look no further. Rut Manufacturing has everything you need, from skid steer brush cutters for sale, skid steer forestry mulchers, and quick attach disc mulchers. All of our skid steer attachments, whether it’s brush mowers, mulchers, or other heavy-duty equipment can handle anything you throw their way.
If you’d like to learn more, and instead of searching the internet for answers or skid steer attachments near me, contact us. You won’t be dealing with extreme wait times or bouncing from one customer service rep to another. Give us a call, or send us an email. We’re always happy to answer your questions.
Frequently Asked Questions about Skid Steers
When it comes to your skid steer, it’s important to make sure your piece of equipment works as hard as you do. But, there’s a lot of thought and decision-making that goes into owning a piece of equipment like a skid steer, so before and after your purchase, you might have some questions regarding the condition and care of your machine. That’s why we wanted to address your frequently skid steer questions, all in one place, so you’ll never have to go searching for information about your skid steer again.
- Can I use different attachment brands on my skid steer?
- You can use different attachment brands on your skid steer, it’s just important to make sure you have a universal coupler, or quick attach, installed on your skid steer. However, depending on the hydraulics and carrying capacity of your skid steer, the attachment might not be compatible with your skid steer, so it’s important to check the manual first.
- How can I use my skid steer?
- There are many ways you can use your skid steer. The most common uses include clearing, pushing, front-loading, transporting, and navigating.
- How much should I expect to pay for my skid steer?
- The price of a skid steer will always vary, but it primarily depends on the size. You could spend anywhere between $10,000 to $60,000, it is all about what you’re comfortable with and what you need from your machine.
- What’s the difference between a new and used skid steer?
- Mainly, the difference stems from its technology and operating life. Getting a used skid steer won’t affect its ability to work, it just might not be as up-to-date with new tech features, therefore have more limitations on job sites. However, if you don’t use a skid steer very often, it could be a more practical choice for you.
- How fast will my skid steer go?
- A skid steer can operate anywhere from seven to ten miles per hour.
- How long do skid steers last after purchase?
- A typical skid steer can last anywhere from 2,000 to 5,000 hours, or sometimes closer to 7,000 hours. However, its longevity depends on how many hours a day you use it. Regularly caring for your machine, and not overusing it on a weekly basis, will help maintain its operating life.
- How long should I operate my skid steer?
- A typical day of use would be considered five or six hours, in order to get the most out of your equipment.
- When do I know if my skid steer needs new tires?
- Most tires should be replaced out of 500 hours of use, but if you frequently go out on uneven terrain, and suspect uneven tread on your tires, it might be in your best interest to replace them sooner.
- How do I care for my skid steer?
- Annual and proper skid steer care is essential for keeping your device up and running like new. It’s best to check your skid steer frequently for tears in the tires, fluid levels, and see how the oil is doing.
I had ordered a BRUSH CUTTER FOR SKID STEER, CTL, AND MTL 60″ RUT MFG TERMINATOR 15-27 GPM at the end of last year and finally was able to use it for the first time here on our farm. I have 60 acres with about 50 of those being heavily wooded with multiflora rose, up to 5″ or 5″ grapevines, and thick growth of who knows what. Today is my fourth day of using this Brush Cutter for RUT MFG and I couldn’t be happier with this piece of machinery. When I ordered, I had Tony install stump grinding teeth (I think there are 22 of them) and that really helps when I cut a tree and then use the teeth to grind down near ground level. I highly recommend using RUT MFG. Feel free to reach out to me if you care to check up on my thoughts in a month or two.
• Dave Nedly
I bought the Rut manufacturing brush eliminator for my Kubota kx040 excavator. Wow, this is the way to clear blackberries and brush up to 4-inch diameter in a hurry. Way to go Rut manufacturing I will definitely recommend their products and services.
• Tom Vanderzanden
I have been using Rut products since 2017 and I am more than happy with the quality of service and the products. Every time I call Ira he immediately hooks me up with what I need. I 100% stand behind my testimony of these guys!
• Houston Barnes
I bought the skid steer terminator brush hog love it. The craftsmanship is top-notch and the brush hog works excellent. Would recommend Rut Mfg to anyone, great quality and great people.
• Jacinda Wassam
Excavator mounted log splitter is spot on. Split and load wood and never leave the seat of your machine. Wish I had this many years ago. Rut fitted the unit to my machine easily, I installed the unit and went to work!!
• Tommy Breedlove